Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 1981 - Eddie & the Otters at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary

I don't remember much about this show, but I think Doug was going to be late for some reason so Kenny Thompson filled in for part of the show. However, I have Kenny listed as playing on 5-9 and 15. Who played on 1-4, Doug? Only Jim B.? The pictures also indicate that Eddie, Kenny, and Jim B. played an acoustic set, but I don't think it was recorded. Also, Ramone is playing a Fender bass that looks suspiciously like Steve Fisher's, but I don't have any record of Steve being there. Can anyone explain this? I'll listen to the tape and update this if I needed.

1) Dizzy Miss Lizzy
2) I Only Want to Be With You
3) You Baby
4) Love Potion #9
5) Rock & Roll Music
6) I Knew the Bride
7) Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
8) California Sun
9) Red Hot
10) This Ol' House
11) Black Slacks
12) Break on Through
13) Day Tripper
14) 19th Nervous Breakdown
15) I Really Love You
16) Good Lovin'
17) Everytime You Walk in the Room
18) Heart of the City
19) I Fought the Law
20) Shakin' All Over
21) Hippy Hippy Shake
22) You Really Got Me
23) So You Want to Be a Rock & Roll Star











2 comments:

SPITZNAGEL said...

Yeah, Steve was there. We shared bass duties. I had another commitment and couldn't get there on time.

Roger Ramjet said...

Thanks Jim, maybe I remembered it wrong about Doug being the one who couldn't get there on time. I'll have to listen to the recording and see if I can figure out who plays on what.