Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 1979 - Eddie & the Otters at The Decade with the Hell Band

This was the first of several Saturday nights that we split with the Hell Band, playing first and third using their amps, drums, and p.a. This particular show was recorded by Stan (don't know his last name?)

Set 1 - Summertime Blues / Little Girl / I Think We're Alone Now / Best Friend's Girl / Tossin' & Turnin' / Riot In Cell Block #9 / Get Off My Cloud / You Can't Do That / Brown-Eyed Girl / Don't Come Close / I Fought The Law / Sweet Little Sixteen / Grand Larceny / Slow Down

Set 2 - Mystery Dance / The Kids Are Alright / They Called It Rock / I Knew The Bride / Peter Gunn Theme / Secret Agent Man / I Saw Her Standing There / Twistin' The Night Away / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / Day Tripper / Feel A Whole Lot Better / Roll Over Beethoven / Love Me Two times / You Really Got Me / Gloria / So You Want To Be A Rock & Roll Star / We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

Audio - yes, Video - no, Photos - no

No comments: